1. You are visiting the Voraz.eu website owned by INDALBOATS, S.L., with registered office at C / SIERRA DE GRAZALEMA, 28 POL.IND. LA JUAIDA, with NIF no. B04784435, registered in the Mercantile Registry of ALMERIA in volume 1613 Folio 181, Sheet AL-42347, (which in that document is called INDALBOATS, S.L.).
You can contact INDALBOATS, S.L. by any of the following means:
Telephone: 666 52 11 22
Contact email: email@example.com | firstname.lastname@example.org
OVH HISPANO SL
Registered office: C / Alcalá 21, 5th floor, 28014 Madrid, Spain
Contact: 91 758 34 77 – email@example.com
2. These conditions (hereinafter Legal Warning) are intended to regulate the use of the INDALBOATS, S.L. website. that it makes available to the public.
Access and / or use of this INDALBOATS, S.L. attributes the condition of USER, who accepts, from said access and / or use, the general conditions of use reflected here. These conditions will be applicable regardless of the general contracting conditions that, in your case, are mandatory.
Use of the portal
3. Voraz.eu provides access to a multitude of information, services, programs or data (hereinafter, “the contents”) on the Internet belonging to INDALBOATS, S.L. or its licensors to which the USER may have access.
The USER assumes responsibility for the use of the portal. This responsibility extends to the registration that is necessary to access certain services or content. In said registration, the USER will be responsible for providing real and lawful information. As a consequence of this registration, the USER can be given a password for which he will be responsible, committing himself to make diligent and confidential use of it.
The USER agrees to make appropriate use of the content and services (eg chat services, discussion forums or newsgroups) that INDALBOATS, S.L. offers through its portal and (with an enunciative but not limiting character), not to use them for:
Carry out illicit, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order activities
Disseminate content or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic, pornographic-illegal nature, of apology for terrorism or an attack against human rights.
Causing damage to the physical and logical systems of INDALBOATS, S.L., its suppliers or third parties, introducing or spreading computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are likely to cause the aforementioned damage
Try to access and, where appropriate, use the email accounts of other users and modify or manipulate their messages
Use the website or the information contained therein for commercial, political, advertising purposes and for any commercial use, especially the sending of unsolicited emails.
INDALBOATS, S.L. You have the right to withdraw all comments and contributions that violate respect for the dignity of the person, that are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, that threaten youth or childhood, order or public safety or that, to your judgment, are not suitable for publication. In any case, INDALBOATS, S.L. It will not be responsible for the opinions expressed by users through forums, chats, or other participation tools.
Contents. Intellectual and industrial property
5. INDALBOATS, S.L. owns all the intellectual and industrial property rights of its website, as well as the elements contained therein (by way of example: images, photographs, sound, audio, video, software or texts; brands or logos, combinations of colors, structure and design, selection of materials used, computer programs necessary for its operation, access and use, etc.), owned by INDALBOATS, SL or its licensors.
All rights reserved. In accordance with the provisions of articles 8 and 32.1, second paragraph, of the Intellectual Property Law, the reproduction, distribution and public communication, including the method of making them available, of all or part of the contents of this web page, for commercial purposes, in any support and by any technical means, without the authorization of INDALBOATS, SL.
The USER undertakes to respect the Intellectual and Industrial Property rights owned by INDALBOATS, SL. You can view the elements of the portal and even print, copy and store them on the hard drive of your computer or on any other physical medium as long as it is, solely and exclusively, for your personal and private use. The USER may not delete, alter, evade or manipulate any protection device or security system that was installed on the pages of INDALBOATS, S.L.
Exclusion of guarantees and responsibility
6. The USER acknowledges that the use of the website and its contents and services is carried out under his sole responsibility. Specifically, by way of example, INDALBOATS, S.L. does not assume any responsibility in the following areas:
a) The availability in the operation of the web page, its services and contents and its quality or interoperability.
b) The purpose for which the website serves the USER’s objectives.
c) The infringement of current legislation by the USER or third parties and, specifically, of the intellectual or industrial property rights that are owned by other persons or entities.
d) The existence of malicious codes or any other harmful computer element that could cause damage to the computer system of the USER or third parties. It is the responsibility of the USER, in any case, to have adequate tools for the detection and disinfection of these elements.
e) Fraudulent access to content or services by unauthorized third parties, or, where appropriate, the capture, elimination, alteration, modification or manipulation of messages and communications of any kind that said third parties may carry out.
f) The accuracy, veracity, timeliness and usefulness of the content and services offered and the subsequent use that the USER makes of them. INDALBOATS, S.L. will use all reasonable efforts and means to provide up-to-date and reliable information.
g) Damages caused to computer equipment during access to the website and damages caused to USERS when they have their origin in failures or disconnections in the telecommunications networks that interrupt the service.
h) Damages or losses arising from circumstances arising from unforeseeable circumstances or force majeure
In the event that there are forums, in the use of the same or other similar spaces, it must be taken into account that the messages reflect only the opinion of the USER who sends them, who is solely responsible. INDALBOATS, S.L. is not responsible for the content of the messages sent by the USER.
Modification of this legal notice and duration
7. INDALBOATS, S.L. reserves the right to make the modifications it deems appropriate to its portal without prior notice, being able to change, delete or add both the content and services provided through it and the way in which they are presented or located in its portal.
The validity of the aforementioned conditions will be based on their exposure and will be in force until they are modified by others duly published.
8. In the event that Voraz.eu includes links or hyperlinks to other Internet sites, INDALBOATS, S.L. will not exercise any type of control over said sites and content. In no case INDALBOATS, S.L. will assume any responsibility for the contents of any link belonging to a third party website, nor will it guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, breadth, veracity, validity and constitutionality of any material or information contained in any of said hyperlinks or other sites of Internet. Likewise, the inclusion of these external connections will not imply any type of association, merger or participation with the connected entities.
Right of exclusion
9. INDALBOATS, S.L. reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to the portal and / or the services offered without prior warning, at its own request or by a third party, to those users who breach the content of this legal notice.
10. INDALBOATS, S.L. will pursue the breach of these conditions as well as any improper use of its portal by exercising all civil and criminal actions that may correspond by law.
Applicable law and jurisdiction
11. The relationship between INDALBOATS, S.L. and the USER will be governed by current Spanish regulations. All disputes and claims derived from this legal notice will be resolved by the competent courts and tribunals.